Learn how to deal more effectively with the challenges and opportunities coming from you both inside and outside the organization. We face more volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) than ever in today’s world. It’s all around us, and we can address it head-on through increased clarity, agility, and intention.
My one-on-one coaching is personalized and supports managers and team members at all levels. It’s never one-shoe-fits-all when working with me. Rather, I assist my clients in finding their own solutions, which, in turn, proves to have a more lasting impact on their growth.
I partner with my clients to:
- Develop the ability to listen and learn
- Identify their options and paths forward to support decision making.
- Understand the impact of taking action, reflection, and learning
- Focus their attention
- Engage their whole selves, not just their mind
- Develop a growth mindset
- Prepare for new opportunities.
I dive deep into my client’s challenges and motivations to better understand them and identify the right approach to adopt new, more productive behaviors. Even the most capable team members can benefit from focused development, growth, and new perspectives that come with one-on-one coaching. I believe in this so much that I, the coach, also have several coaches who support me in my ongoing growth and development.
My process includes:
- Early assessment: Let’s get to know each other in a one-on-one conversation and determine if we are a good fit to work together.
- Recommendations & alignment: Based on your unique needs, we will align and agree on the approach and timing.
- Coaching kickoff: Here is where the real work begins: establish rapport, discuss the opportunities, and set goals.
- Regularly scheduled meetings and check-ins: At our coaching sessions, we review actions and reflections to ensure accountability and build momentum toward your goals.
- Progress checkpoints: We will celebrate growth as well as discuss changes in approach as needed.
Wrap up: At the end of our coaching, we review your outcomes and go-forward commitments.